Weddings and Event Hire
With a quality function room, a corporate boardroom and a full size indoor lawn bowling green for hire, the Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Club is an ideal venue for any formal, social or corporate event. Mandurah, a seaside city, is situated less than an hour’s drive south of Perth. Our Club is conveniently located in the heart of Mandurah and within walking distance to the Mandurah train and bus centre. The new Mandurah Bowling and Recreation Club can cater for any special event, whether it is a wedding, school graduation, corporate seminar, anniversary or birthday, charity event or any other special occasion.
We can cater for small groups of minimum 30 people to weddings of up to 230 seated. We have flexible meal plans to suit all tastes and budgets. Our Head Chef and Function Coordinator will work with you and your budget to create a customized package of your dreams. Our function rooms are well appointed. Our staff will be there with you all the way helping you to organise that special day or important event. Our function room has its own stage that can fit a 3-4 piece band and includes a wireless in-house sound system for you to make your speeches and announcements free and easy.
Our Club is unmatched for its relaxed style, comfort and the genuine warmth of its welcome. Our flexible approach means we can tailor a wedding package perfectly to compliment your unique event. No matter what your specific needs or numbers, our friendly team of staff and volunteers will be delighted to assist. You can even include a game of bowls at your special event! Many wedding groups have found this is a relaxed way to bond with people of all ages while also creating plenty of laughter and gentle rivalry. We will have experienced bowlers on hand to assist your group.
For further information on booking your function please contact the Club on 9535 1438 or email email@example.com.
The Function Room at the Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Club comes fully equipped with a stage. It is a spacious room that can be set in a variety of ways including theatre style, classroom style or banquet style.
Located on the eastern end of the Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Centre, it is the perfect room for large corporate meetings, product launches, weddings, exhibitions & birthday parties.
Our Bar options are very flexible. Here are some options:
- CASH BAR – This is where your guests can pay for their own drinks.
- BAR TAB – You are more than welcome to run a bar tab either for a prepaid specified amount or a specified period of time. You can choose to serve only beer, wine, soft drink and sparkling wine or you can add spirits to your tab if you wish. A budget can be advised and the function supervisor will consult with you when the service is nearing the allocated amount.
- DRY TILL & CASH – You can combine the two and offer a tab to a certain point then guests can buy their own or have only certain products on the tab and everything else guests can pay for themselves.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
The Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Club endorses and applies the principle of Responsible Service of Alcohol. The Club reserves the right to reject any guest from the function that is not adhering to these principles.
Responsible service of alcohol policies are adhered to at all times.
Management of the Club reserves the right to refuse service of liquor.
Decorations & Entertainment
Let the Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Club make your function one to remember with a range decorative items and entertainment. We will happily provide suppliers contact details.
- Ceiling Canopy
- Chiffon & fairy lights draped around the room
- Table with tulle and fairy lights
- Cake table with tulle and fairy lights
- Fairy Lights
- Floral table centrepieces
- Chair covers with coordinating sashes
- Topiary Trees
- Balloon Bouquets
- Floating ceiling balloons
- Jukebox with a selection of all your favourites
- Disc Jockey
Booking your Function
- Contact Mandurah Bowling & Recreation Club to:
- Confirm if the date you would like is available for your function
- Arrange a time to meet at the Club with the Functions Coordinator
- After this meeting you will be sent a preliminary copy of the arrangements so far.
- Return the signed copy of the Terms and Conditions
- No payment is required till 7 days prior to the event; you may contact us at any time to make additional payments.
- At least one month before the function, please contact us to arrange a meeting so that we can go over final details and any additional extras that you require, so we can arrange for these in plenty of time.
- One week prior to the function, confirm final numbers and any seating plans. Also arrange final payments (including beverages).
- The day before the function, make arrangements to bring in any table decorations, cake, bonbonniere, place cards and any other decorations that you would like.